Monday, August 25, 2008

Alks by Same / 2006 / Dope Cover


Dj Alks (UNBEATABLE CORP)
Hip Hop / Rap / Thrash


  • "I make music first and foremost for me. I do it because I love it and if there are people who enjoy what I do and there are fans because of it; well, then that's a plus. I don't wake up in the morning and go into the studio to make a record hoping that a DJ, one of my peers will play it. That's not why I make music. I do it because that's my passion and that's what I do. I'll do it for the rest of my life because that's who I am."
  • ALKS Setup
    • KORG Triton Extreme

    • YAMAHA Motif ES Rack

    • ENSONIQ EPS 16 +

    • ENSONIQ Asrx

    • ROLANDS SH-1 (Analog 1978)

    • EMU Emax

    • AKAI Mpc 2000 XL For Sequencing

    • APOGEE Convertissors (MINI ME and X2 MINI DAC)

    • NEVE and TRIDENT Channel Strip

    • DYNAUDIO BM15 A 4 the Monitoring

    • YAMAHA NS 10 Mythic 4 Monitoring

    • AKG Headphone

    • 1 millions of samples collects all over the years

    • 2 MK2 and PMC08 for mixing and sampling vinyls


    I produce all kindz of beats but only raw shit, drop with all my knowledge of beatmaking and with my own style


    POUR LES MCS FRANCAIS CLIQUEZ SUR LE LOGO DJ ALKS

    Found Here: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=51076435

No comments: